Friday, January 1, 2010

WHY solo


Here are my TEAM STRONG HEART support crew and teammates who participated in our 2008 RAAM mission. Truthfully, I never thought I'd ever solo RAAM without my teammates/partners and support crew...maybe only a few knew why...it is for our Camp Odayin kids...My journey to this mission had started in the fall of 2007 after TEAM STRONG HEART accomplished their RAAM journey for Camp Odayin. Since then, with all the supporters, donors, sponsors, Team Strong Hearts continued this mission in 2007, 2008, and 2009. I'm honored to once again represent Team Strong Hearts in taking on the challenge of RAAM in 2010 to continuously support the Camp Odayin mission. Even though this solo effort is one of the toughest challenges in my life, it is this mission, the journey, not the result that matters. And, I know from the bottom of my heart that this journey will continue to bring Strong Hearts together to accomplish a common goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment