Monday, March 1, 2010

Training progress -- 99 Days to Start (3-1-2010)

It seems harder to describe my training progress than understanding one's invention and then writing a patent for it -- my "day" job. To write a patent on an invention, one needs to describe the "state of the art", existing problems, and the solutions one came up that are novel and not obvious to the others so that one is rewarded with 20 years of exclusive rights to what one describes in the patent.

Well, enough of that -- let me begin describing what are those progress factors -- LT, PE, HR, PW: LT - lactate threshold; PE - perceived exertion; HR - Heart Rate; PW - power wattage.

After about 3 months of training, data has showed improvement of 20%. I was told it was good -- drop me a note if you can -- love to hear your encouraging words.

Indeed it is less than 99 days to start, and I'll find out how hard is hard if I have not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment